- drove 7 hours on 4 hours of sleep
- packed a healthy lunch but ate french toast instead. and bacon. and eggs.
- ate said healthy packed lunch later, during the 7 hour drive
- did not exercise
- ate my weight in pizza once I got home
- talked my dad into buying me books, namely Silent Spring by Rachel Carson
- read this book until I fell asleep, at approximately 9pm
That’s right. 9pm on a Saturday night. I have never felt so cool.
Now, I’m off to Mass. I’ll see you later with a real post when my dad makes breakfast 😀