Sorry I’ve been M.I.A- things have been craaaaazy around here!
Let’s see, In the past 24 hours we have baked:
- chocolate crinkle cookies
- chocolate mint creme cookies
- white chocolate cherry & almond cookies with whole wheat flour
- two kinds of thumbprint cookies
- chewy coconut cookies (my breakfast- in a mug from my brother’s college, minus one cookie)
- peanut butter fudge
- chocolate fudge
- chocolate fudge with walnuts
I think we finally have all the baking done, thank goodness! My mom likes to give basically everyone we know a platter of cookies and fudge so we always tend to go a bit overboard.
I’ve eaten 6 cookies today and 1 small sandwich. What? That’s not normal? 😀
I’m going to Paris for spring break! We found an awesome deal on airfare and decided we couldn’t pass it up, so I’ll be backpacking around France for a week in March. I can’t wait- I haven’t been this excited for something in forever!
And, Chelsea told me to stop exercising so I did 🙂
Just kidding, kind of. I might workout tonight. We’ll see.
Have a good night everyone, eat some cookies. I’ll see you in the morning for a healthy breakfast!