Hi guys! How’s your Tuesday going?
I thought I’d mix things up a little since we’re wrapping up yet another long, rainy, cold day. I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be spring, I just don’t know where the warm weather is??
Anyway, welcome to Confessions of a Law Student- a little blog post where I let you in on a few secrets going on in my life lately 🙂 Feel free to share some of your own in the comments section 😉
- I have an extreme addiction to Dairy Queen- like 3 times/week in the summer. Up until 3 years ago I don’t think I had ever had DQ, but once I was introduced to it there was no going back. It was a 1.5 mile walk to DQ from my sorority house in Columbus and on warm spring days I would walk there by myself just to enjoy a Blizzard. It’s a problem.
- Schock and I went to Sam’s Club on Sunday. In our cart: a several pound box of Cheez-Its, a giant box of Oreos, 2 pound bag of pita chips, a giant box of fruit snacks. Hopefully this lasts us through finals?
- Also in our cart that day- a pack of 6 heads of romaine lettuce. It’s approximately 2 feet long, as was my smile when he let me get it 🙂
- I like to be really lazy in the summer, but somehow I managed to snag 3 jobs & I have to take a night class 3 days/week for 5 weeks. See ya, tan.
- I could tell you every single bridesmaids dress on the Ann Taylor & J.Crew websites, but I have absolutely no idea what easements are. I should learn Property.
- Despite the approximately 500 lbs of junk food we bought on Sunday, my new favorite comfort food is warm toast with butter.
- I’ve been sneaking soda for the past 2 days, hoping God doesn’t notice 😉
- Speaking of God, my dad and I laugh at the end of Mass, every single time, because the Priest says, “the Mass has ended, go in Peace” and everyone replies, “Thanks be to God.” (We decided it means “Thanks be to God!” that church has ended) 🙂
And, that about sums up this law student’s secrets for the day. Hope you enjoyed my ranting 🙂
Have a good night everyone!