Just kidding 😉
Really I just had a giant Green Monster in wine-like beer glass
In the blender:
- 1 cup milk of your choice- I used skim, you can use anything you like
- 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 2 giant handfuls of raw organic spinach
- generous pour of hershey’s syrup
Why hershey’s syrup? Because it’s Monday and it’s the middle of winter. You deserve this.
An extra drizzle of chocolate syrup on top because why not? Plus, the berries are kind of tart, you need a little sweetness in this one.
We’re about to have the same thing for dinner as we had last night: barbeque chicken sandwiched with rosemary and garlic fries 🙂
Rosemary & Garlic Fries
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Slice potatoes into fry-sized wedges
- Spread on a foil lined pan or pizza stone
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, dried or fresh rosemary, and minced garlic
- Coat with olive oil (around 1-2 tablespoons)
- Mix everything around with your hands
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes, remove pan and flip fries, bake for 20 more minutes
These fries are a staple in our house and they were extra delicious alongside a barbeque chicken sandwich. Even with the white potatoes, white bread, and jarred barbeque sauce, I think we had a healthier dinner than most of America last night 😉
P.S. I’m sorry if you don’t have my mom’s bread & butter pickles in your life (pictured above) , they are truly the best pickles in the world!
Time for 3 hour night class. Maybe I need that Monday cocktail afterall?